This is a free event offered by EPA over two days, September 20th and 21st from 1:00 – 5:00 pm EDT each da.
- Assessing and prioritizing opportunities for advancing pollution prevention opportunities
- TRI in action: innovative data uses by companies, state governments, and students
- Using the Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators (RSEI) modeling results to explore communities with potential environmental justice concerns
- The TRI Toxics Tracker and other resources for communities
Featuring speakers from:
- New York State Pollution Prevention Institute
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics,
- Western Washington University, Department of Urban & Environmental Planning & Policy
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
- EPA’s Safer Choice Program
- And more!