For full website click here.
The Nevada Small Business Development Center (Nevada SBDC) Business Resiliency Toolkit contains a small business resiliency plan developed by the Washington SBDC as well as links to help small business owners plan for any kind of disruption, from natural disasters to infrastructure failures to pandemics.
- Business Resiliency Plan
- Nevada Health Response COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Initiative (PDF)
- Nevada Small Business Resiliency Guide – Keeping the Lights On (PDF)
- U.S. Small Business Administration Fact Sheet – Economic Injury Disaster Loans NEVADA Declaration #1634
- HOJA DE DATOS DE LA AGENCIA FEDERAL PARA EL DESARROLLO DE LA PEQUEÑA EMPRESA PRÉSTAMOS DE DESASTRES POR PÉRDIDAS ECONÓMICAS NEVADA Declaración #16341
- CDC – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Unemployment Insurance FAQ – Nevada Department of Employment Training and Rehabilitation
- “COVID-19 Small Business Resources” webpage
- H.R.6201 Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Overview Employer Paid Leave Requirements and Tax Credit Provisions (pdf file)