On June 24, 2022, the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection’s Bureau of Air Pollution Control (BAPC) announced new additions to their procedures for document submissions. New cover sheets have been created for various certifications, reports, and notifications to help the Bureau’s Compliance Branch quickly sort and review the submissions. These new cover sheets can be found on the NDEP website (see links below) and are now required when submitting the following documents.
- Class 1 Annual/Semi-Annual Compliance Certification: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220309_Compliance_Certification_Cover_Sheet.pdf or https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220309_Compliance_Certification_Cover_Sheet.docx
- Schedule of Compliance Report: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220310_Schedule_of_Compliance_Report.docx
- CEMS/COMS Quarterly Report: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220310_Continuous_Monitoring_System_Report_Cover_Sheet.docx
- Other Periodic Monitoring Report: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220310_Monitoring_Report_Cover_Sheet.docx
- Initial Opacity Compliance Demonstration: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220310_IOCD_Report_Cover_Sheet.docx
- Source Test or RATA Protocol/Report: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220310_Source_Testing_and_RATA_Cover_Sheet.docx
- Notifications: https://ndep.nv.gov/uploads/air-permitting-docs/220622_Notification_Cover_Sheet.docx
BEP can help you with completing these cover sheets or you can contact the following supervisors in the NDEP Bureau of Air Pollution Control Compliance Branch if you have questions: Gregg Rosenberg (775-687-9573; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chad Myers (775-687-9585; email@example.com).