BEP to Offer Biennial Report Virtual Workshop on February 10th and Biennial Report Help Desk Hours in February
Biennial Reports Online Workshop February 10th, 1:00pm PT
Biennial Reports for Large Quantity Generators of Hazardous Waste are due March 1, 2022!
If you are a Large Quantity Hazardous Waste Generator (LQG) and you missed our in-person workshop, you can now attend virtually! The Nevada Business Environmental Program is taking the workshop online March 10th at 1pm. You can register here. The free online workshop will walk you through the steps of the RCRAInfo software. We will also fill out an example of the Generation and Management Form and the Site ID form live. A representative from the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection will be attending to answer questions about the Biennial Report submittal process.
When & Where
Thursday, February 10 at 1 pm on the UNR Zoom platform. REGISTER HERE
Meeting Attendance Tips
Be prepared to take notes. Have your questions ready if you need specific assistance with the Biennial Reporting module. If you plan to work on your report concurrently as we go through it online, you may want to have access to hazardous waste manifest forms, previously submitted biennial reports, records of quantities of hazardous waste generated or accumulated on-site, results of laboratory analyses of wastes generated, contracts with any off-site facilities managing your wastes, and any permits for on-site hazardous waste management systems. For more information about the report, visit NDEP’s Biennial Report page or visit EPA’s information page for Hazardous Waste Generators here.
If you have any questions, contact us at (800) 882-3233 or email@example.com. You can also register and attend our virtual Biennial Report Help Desk on Wednesdays in February from 11 am to 1pm. To register or for more information, visit our website at www.unrbep.org.
NEW! Biennial Report Help Desk on Zoom – Wednesdays in February, 11am – 1pm
The Nevada Business Environmental Program is offering a new service this year for Biennial Reporters in Nevada. Join our open forum Biennial Report Help Desk, available each Wednesday in February via Zoom, to ask questions and receive help with your Biennial Report submission. One registration allows anyone to pick and choose when to attend any or all of the open forum sessions to get your questions addressed.
How will this open forum help desk be of assistance to you?
- Get assistance in real time while you are working on your report.
- Have just a quick question? You can get it answered right away, in most cases.
- Not sure if you are reporting correctly? Find out quickly if you are or if more assistance is needed.
Here is how it works:
- Click on this link to register for the series. BEP Help Desk
- Look for and save the registration confirmation email. The confirmation email will have the links and any required passcodes to access the Zoom platform during our office hours.
- Attend help desk sessions at your convenience. Using the links in your registration email, enter the help desk session on any of the scheduled days at any time between 11am and 1pm. Stay for as long as you need during this time to have your questions answered.
- Help Desk hours are offered on Wednesdays from 11 am to 1 pm:
- February 2nd
- February 9th
- February 16th
- February 23rd
- Tips: have any documents handy that you need to refer to during the help desk session and write your questions down so they don’t get missed!
- If you cannot attend our open forum Help Desk sessions or prefer to schedule a confidential one-on-one session, you can make an appointment on the BEP calendar here.
Utilize this great service to have your questions answered on all things Biennial Reports! If we don’t have the answers, we will get them for you.